Established in 2015, Somerset Therapeutics is a privately owned pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures, and markets generic injectable and ophthalmic drugs.
Somerset Therapeutics has had over 20 generic drug products approved and commercialized in the market. The company has over 25 product approvals pending FDA review and several additional products in development.
The company’s management team has considerable career accomplishments:
- Track record of successful commercial launches of over 300 drug products with revenues of $800 million
- Savings to customers and patients exceeding $3 billion through quality generic products
- Exceptional compliance record with the FDA and many other regulatory agencies (DEA, EPA, etc.)
No FDA warning letters
- Successful remediation of previous management’s warnings letters and consent decrees
- Creation of 500 domestic scientific jobs and employment of 400 international scientific jobs
- Establishing, growing, and developing multiple pharmaceutical firms which the ownership exited totaling $1.1 billion
Somerset is affiliated with Odin Pharmaceuticals, a development company that specializes in difficult-to-develop and difficult-to-manufacture sterile injectable and sterile ophthalmic products.