Established in 2015 by Dr.Veerappan Subramanian and Dr.Ilango Subramanian, Somerset Therapeutics is a young and flexible organization built on decades of pharmaceutical industry experience offered by the management team.
The company’s executive team has considerable accomplishments:
- Track record of successful commercial launches of over 300 drug products with revenues of $800 million
- Savings to customers and patients exceeding $3 billion through quality generic products
- Exceptional compliance record with the FDA and many other regulatory agencies (DEA, EPA, etc.)
- No FDA warning letters
- Successful remediation of previous management’s warnings letters and consent decrees
- Creation of 500 US scientists jobs and employment of 400 ex-US pharmaceutical jobs
- Establishing, growing, and developing multiple pharmaceutical firms which the ownership exited totaling $1.1 billion
Odin Pharmaceuticals is a group company under the same ownership which specializes in difficult-to-develop and difficult-to-manufacture sterile injectable and sterile ophthalmic products.The privately-held company has its headquarters and development facility in Somerset, New Jersey. Ownership’s stated goal is to establish a pharmaceutical group providing significant value to stakeholders in the medical community.